Frontier First Aid Services Ltd. was one of the first BC-based first-aid companies to offer 24x7 telemedicine to all of our site operations. Wherever you’re working, our medical director can be a telephone call away.
Telemedicine reduces injury, recovery time, and business risk. BC regulations do not require this service, but our company’s mission does. As always, Frontier goes beyond the requirements to provide the best EMS support available.
The issues we help you address:
• Decrease site downtime due to injury and subsequent investigation.
• Physicians can be difficult to reach, often impossible in remote locations
• Liability limits the remote support non-dedicated medical staff can offer
• Critical injury without specialist support can increase worker suffering and mortality, and cause WCB increases and big “out of pocket” expenses such as medical evacuations.
How we decrease your risk:
• EMdoc - Emergency medical response in 5 minutes, globally, 24/7. Handle the emergency immediately
• OHdoc - Occupational health medical support – specialist consultation reduces risk of incidents becoming lost time accidents. Manage the medical incident, get workers back to work as soon as possible.
• Incident report and electronic medical record for every call
• Automated alerts
• One number telephone access